SECURITY lapses are often discovered when it’s too late.
Belgium certainly learnt this the hard way this month – as did the world as we watched agog – and the shocking events brought into sharp relief airport security everywhere.
We have been lucky enough to spot some lapses in Malaga airport’s security before any serious or tragic events took place.
And it is not the first time, with one our our journalists getting on a recent flight recently without showing his passport once.
So let’s funnel the resources into the places where they are desperately needed.
This means more security staff in Spain’s biggest airports, and tougher, more stringent security and bag checks.
Who would argue for scrimping and saving in the fight against terror?
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16