WITH its obvious nods to space and light, it is no surprise that the stylish Jardinana development in La Cala was designed by a Californian architect.
This stunning development of 84 apartments and 10 luxury villas – all with sea views – will be the epitome of cool.
Set to be finished in 2017, it is already 90% sold, with a mix of buyers from Scandinavia, Holland and the UK.
The development, which is just 800 metres from the beach, will have 24-hour security and counts on its own communal heated pool, gym and games room.
“Building is set to begin this month and the licences are signed off,” explains Pascal van der Woude, of the Start Group, the exclusive agents for the scheme.
“There are only a handful of units left and we expect them to be sold by the end of the Spring.”
An ‘executive package’ offers buyers an individual infinity edge heated plunge pool with integrated sun beds and outdoor kitchen.
Prices start from €325,000 with good payment terms and bank guarantees. For more information contact the sales office on 674304634 and visit www.jardinana.com
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00