THE coast’s number one beachfront venue, the stunning El Oceano, has re-opened its doors for another wonderful season!
Having undergone further renovations throughout winter the entire waterfront terrace and bar have had a total transformation. Actually more of a metamorphosis into the pinnacle of elegance and exclusivity.
The breathtaking view is one of the most iconic the world has to offer.
You could be looking out on Miami Beach, except there is no road to spoil your view, just the boardwalk, blue skies and the wide open ocean.
An oasis of laid back luxury where comfort and satisfaction is paramount, pamper yourself with exquisite cuisine, top class live entertainment almost every evening and during ‘famous’ Sunday lunch!
Mixologists offer hand shaken classic martinis and contemporary cocktails, and you don’t need to drive home if you book into one of the 58 bedrooms, most of which offer mesmerising sea views.
Why not relax and top up your tan by spending the day relaxing around the Polynesian pool area? El Oceano Beach Hotel, in Miraflores Playa, is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16