ESTABLISHED agent Susanne Teres has built up an unparalleled reputation on the Mijas property scene.
Originally going on holiday and falling in love with the whitewashed village over thirty years ago, Susanne has not looked back since and is still proud to call Mijas her home.
In the early eighties she opened up Mijas Properties, a real estate business which offers everything from sales to holiday and long term rentals to property management. With a great experienced staff operating in English, Spanish and French who all sharing Susanne’s enthusiasm and dedication to their clients.
“Mijas is really on the map now,” she explains. “I have watched the village grow over the last three decades and it is more popular than ever now!
“Although we still have a lot of British clients, we also have many other nationalities who are drawn to this part of Andalucia.
She adds: “It’s also wonderful to have clients returning to us year after year and I am so grateful for their loyal support.”
Mijas Properties bright spacious offices have undergone recent refurbishment, and have fabulous panoramic views overlooking the sea. Situated in the heart of the village , close to the town hall and next to Zurich Insurance offices.
As Susanne explains “It is the unrivalled views from Mijas Pueblo and the traditional charm of this white washed village that encaptures visitors with its magic.”
• For more information please call 952 48 50 25 or visit www.mijasproperties.com
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16