THE popularity of golf on the Costa del Sol is showing no signs of slowing down.
In fact, due to a successful start to the year, some courses are already taking bookings for 2017.
That is exactly the case at Estepona Golf, where they are now offering packages for the 2017 season.
“Due to the success of our 2016 package we are now taking bookings for 2017,” explains managing director Jason Callow. “There are two packages available, one includes seven nights at the TRYP Hotel at Valle Romano with five games of golf, and the other includes three nights with two games of golf.”
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36