ONCE again, FxCuffs’ annual Foreign Forex Broker of the Year award has gone to Admiral Markets. Marcin Wenus, chief editor of Comparic.pl – a partner organisation of FxCuffs – has confirmed that Admiral Markets is the only broker to have won this award two years running.
Wenus explained the importance of this award, saying its value comes from its “[representing] appreciation both by customers and the industry.”
The FxCuffs competition is the first independent FX market award that focuses on service quality. Admiral Markets’ success indicates their:
- high quality of customer service
- offering flexibility and competitiveness
- activity in the field of trader’s education
Appreciation of high quality service
Andrzej Tomczyk has expressed his delight at the result, saying that it shows Admiral Markets’ “efforts to continually improve our services have been appreciated.” He also mentioned the importance of Admiral Markets holding the record of winning the award two years running.
Tomczyk explained that in order to offer high quality service, Admiral Markets considered everything the customer can benefit from to make the best trading decisions.
“A broad selection of investment instruments, the latest trading technology, proven risk management methods, tips on investing psychology, webinars, seminars, etc – it all counts and this award recognises that.”
This year’s competition “special”
FxCuffs Foundation Chairman Janusz Ekert asserted that this year’s award means more than ever. He called the competition “special”, having attracted double the number of last year’s votes.
Admiral Markets has been recognised for being at the top of its game for two consecutive years. Management and directors put this down to the continued high quality of its service. Customer success is of utmost importance, and Admiral Markets continues to put it first.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16