ALLIED terrorist groups ISIS and Boko Haram are planning terror attacks across Europe this summer, including the Costa del Sol.
It was reported yesterday that the jihadists are being sent to pretend to sell refreshments before detonating suicide vests and bombs buried under sun loungers at Spanish and French resorts.
Credible Italian sources in Africa revealed that the plans involve the use of automatic weapons on crowded waterfronts.
Intelligence chiefs say the beaches that are definitely targets are those in Southern France, the Costa del Sol and both coasts in Italy.
Nigerian jihadist group Boko Haram – who cooperates with ISIS at the highest levels – will reportedly use regular African travellers to Europe, who so far have been able to mask their extreme leanings.
It is understood that they will be ‘activated’ in the latest murder campaign.
The news comes as a Moroccan man was arrested in Majorca today accused of recruting fighters to join the campaign in Syria and Iraq, as well as being in charge of commissioning potential attacks in Spain and across Europe.
Extremism and jihadist movements in North Africa are proving an increasing threat to Europe.
- WATCH: Aircraft and dozens of firefighters called to huge forest fire in Spain’s Andalucia - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44