A SURVEY revealed on Wednesday that 67% of Spaniards want the UK to vote remain in the upcoming referendum.
The TNS study surveyed five European countries and asked whether or not they wanted the UK to stay in the European Union.
It found that 78% of Germans, 60% of French and 54% of Poles also want Britain to remain.
In the UK, 38% wanted to remain, 34% wanted to leave while 28% remained unsure.
The UK will take to the polls on June 23 in what has been described as the decision of a generation.
With current polls saying its too close to call, the same survey asked those taking part for their predictions.
Every country predicted victory for the ‘In’ campaign, apart from France, where just over half predicted a Brexit.
- WATCH: Aircraft and dozens of firefighters called to huge forest fire in Spain’s Andalucia - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44