SPANISH mattress company Durmet has invented a mattress that will notify you if someone else is having sex in your bed.
The ‘Smarttress’ uses 24 ultrasonic sensors that detect the frequency and intensity of bounces on its surface, before sending a message to the owner through its app, warning of potential adulterous acts.
It will know when you are away from your bed, and is smart enough to recognise the difference between love making and someone sitting on the bed or kids jumping on it.
Its promotional video boasts: “If your partner isn’t faithful, at least your mattress is.”
It was apparently designed to tackle the ‘Global Infidelity Crisis’, particularly in Spain, which allegedly has the highest infidelity rate in the world.
- WATCH: Aircraft and dozens of firefighters called to huge forest fire in Spain’s Andalucia - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44