THEY already run one of France’s most influential estate agents with nearly a dozen ‘shops’ stretching from the Vendée to the Pyrénées and from the Atlantic coast right down to the Mediterranean (an area the size of England and Wales).
Now the team from Beaux Villages (‘Beautiful Villages’) have headed south to launch their first venture in Spain, The Spanish Estate Agent.
The team have chosen Estepona – surely the Costa del Sol’s prettiest town – for their first base.
Experienced local agent Tony Reddin, who has lived on the coast for nearly two decades, joins the team and the agency already has clients looking for properties.
Set up by Lynn Longley in the Gironde in 2008 the agency has grown quickly, thanks to its unrivalled ethos of complete customer care from initial enquiry through to completion – and beyond!
‘Via a custom-designed and user-friendly website, online marketing and through established relationships with worldwide partners, The Spanish Estate Agent will bring property in southern Spain to the attention of a global clientele,’ says Lynn.
• For more information contact Tony on 0034 512 703 166 or visit www.thespanishestateagent.com
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16