WHEN it comes to gearboxes, nobody is boxing Robert and James Sutcliffe into a corner.
And now the gearbox specialists at Transmatic are celebrating their quarter century in Estepona with some brand new signs and logos.
Formed in 1991, the company is the Costa del Sol’s leading specialist in gear boxes, specialising in the repair and service of gearboxes for all makes of car.
Says Robert: “While most drivers understand they need to regularly service their car to keep it on the road few realise the gearbox can suffer from high amounts of wear and tear.”
In many cases, he insists, even main dealers fail to change the oil and filter during servicing as they lack the knowledge and tools for the specialist job.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952796166
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16