IT completely changed the fabric of Estepona old town centre when it opened four years ago.
With its fantastic collection of 70 wines by the glass, separated into easy to understand price brackets, Casa del Rey brought a new style of diner to the centre.
Gourmets keen to experiment with wines and tapas love the stylish high-ceiling ambience and attractive tables outside, always full on warm evenings.
Its sommelier Ferran Pacheco lives and breathes wine and now offers regular and bespoke wine tasting courses at the recently opened Wine Room next door.
Part of the Reinaldo group of businesses, which includes Reinaldo in the port and a new spot Bar Don Reinaldo in Calle Real, it is well run and offers quality.
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06