OVER the past seven years Premier Bodyshop has established an enviable reputation as a first class motor vehicle body repairer and restoration company.
The major part of the business is insurance repairs however the restoration side continues to grow with major projects for the increasingly valuable classic car market.
The main facility is over 700m2, fully equipped to tackle the most demanding repairs.
The team is made up of eight members of staff with, five dedicated to the workshop.
An additional facility now provides secure and managed storage for classic cars and has space available to rent at competitive rates.
In addition Premier has an established presence in Gibraltar offering the same excellent service with free collection and delivery and now represents approximately 20% of the business.
Unique in providing free courtesy cars to its customers and every vehicle repaired receives a full valet, free of charge.
Premier is without doubt one of the best and most reliable companies in this area with which to entrust your cherished vehicle.
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06