THE Costa del Sol’s murky underbelly has been pulled into sharp focus again this week.
The arrests of notorious Brits Simon Corner and Westley Capper, along with David Mahon’s conviction in Dublin, are a grim reminder of the coast’s dark flipside.
While it is excellent news that justice is finally – apparently – being done, for the families of Lisa Brown, Agnese Klavina and Amy Fitzpatrick, the desperate search for answers goes on.
With these three callous men now behind bars, for now at least, it can only be hoped the families’ agonising wait for the truth will soon be over.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00