A 26-YEAR-OLD Brit was found dead in a Spanish resort after a night out with friends.
Joe Robinson, 25, was holidaying in Magaluf, where he was found dead in the apartment he was staying in with friends.
The doorman, believed to be from Yorkshire, was announced dead at the scene after friends and paramedics tried to revive him.
They had called emergency services around 12:55pm.
The Guardia Civil are awaiting the results of post-mortem examination to establish the cause the death.
A Foreign Office Spokesman said: “We are providing support to the family of a British man who died in Majorca Spain on May 12.”
Friends pouring tribute on social media described the young Brit as a ‘character never to be forgotten’ and a ‘good friend and doorman’.
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15