A TEACHER in Spain released a bull into a ring full of static students as part of an experiment.
The encounter was designed to prove that the animal only attacks humans when it is provoked or attacked itself.
It´s not known where it was filmed in Spain, but the video was uploaded by Spanish blogger Salvador Raya and has been viewed over 14 million times.
A group of around 40 students staggered in three rows stand still as a young bull races around the pen looking for an escape route.
The video shows how the bull reacts to movement and not colour.
It can be seen running through and around the students, purposely not injuring them.
Bullfighting has long been a Spanish tradition, but it is increasingly coming under pressure from animal rights groups, younger generations and international communities.
So far 17 cities and towns have decreased funding for bullfights and bull runs or passed measures condemning or banning them.
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15
- WATCH: Dolphins’ fins MUTILATED by boats and fishing nets as BBC series filmed off coast of southern Spain reveals their numbers have HALVED - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 12:50
- British favourite Primark WILL be able to open in Marbella after five year battle - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 11:53
- Earthquake rocks residents in Spain’s Andalucia - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 17:03