A SPANISH baby-clothing brand is celebrating a second endorsement from the youngest member of Britain’s royal family.
For the second time, Princess Charlotte has appeared in official royal photos clad in m&h designs.
Shot by the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton to mark her daughter’s first birthday, the set of four photographs portray the royal toddler in various outfits including a pink cardigan and dress by the Spanish designer.
Mum Kate previously used the brand in the first official photo of the Princess, prompting a frenzy online with fans desperate to know where they could purchase the cute floral dress.
It is believed it was bought from an m&h store by the Princess’ Spanish nanny, Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo.
The clothing company was founded by Margarita Pato Cid and boasts five stores across Spain, including in Sevilla and Madrid.
Every piece is unique, having been made by hand using fabrics only from Spain.
The international demand for the pieces has led Margarita to create a website which will soon be able to deliver worldwide so that every mum can dress their darling daughters like princesses.
- WATCH: Aircraft and dozens of firefighters called to huge forest fire in Spain’s Andalucia - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44