SHOCK is a massive understatement to describe how the family of Fatima Dorado are feeling in the wake of her tragic hit-and-run death.
Grief-stricken and anguished, making ends meet should be the least of their worries.
Yet with a hefty expatriation charge to transport her body back to Bolivia, bills to pay and children to support, making ends meet is a very real, added pressure.
The Olive Press is proud to have teamed up with a kind-hearted expat to help raise €10,000 to help her husband and three children.
With your help we can help make a difference to this unfortunate family as they grieve for their beloved mother, wife, sister or auntie.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01