Yes we feel vindicated, after warning our readers of this twice-struck-off professional lurking in our midst.
However, in an age where malpractice, fraud and corruption exists in every corner of society, more needs to be done to encourage investigative journalism. As well as ensuring legal winners don’t wait years to reclaim their costs.
From our first report on Rao there was never any doubt we were in the right.
Yet we were forced to spend thousands defending our investigation, which is simply wrong.
But where other publications shy away from controversy – or mostly any real reporting – the Olive Press will stay true to its colours.
We are an award-winning community newspaper and be it dodgy dentists, crooked car dealers or misbehaving media bosses the OP will root out and expose the rogue traders operating on our patch.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36