THE Slovakian model who shot her millionaire ex boyfriend three times has been found guilty of murder.
Mayka Kukucova, 26, was convicted by a jury in Malaga of killing gold dealer Andrew Bush, 48 at his Estepona home.
She broke down into tears upon hearing the verdict.
She could be jailed for 25 years.
The court had heard there was a violent struggle on the night in question.
During the incident, which took place on April 4, 2014, Kukucova had admitted ‘shots were fired’, but insisted it was in self defence.
Kukucova is then said to have fled in Bush’s Hummer before handing herself in to Slovakian police before being extradited to Spain.
Bush’s daughter and sister, Ellie, 21, and Rachel, 44, embraced as the verdict was announced.
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22