A MALAGA jury is set to decide in the trial of the swimwear model accused of shooting dead her British millionaire boyfriend.
Mayka Marika Kukucova, 26, is alleged to have murdered gold dealer Andrew Bush, 48, at his Estepona house.
The court heard there was a violent struggle on the night in question.
During the incident, which took place on April 4, 2014, Kukucova has admitted ‘shots were fired’.
Kukucova is then said to have fled in Bush’s Hummer before handing herself in to Slovakian police before being extradited to Spain.
If found guilty, Kukucova faces 20 years in prison.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00