A HUGE US property fund is splashing 45 million euros on three new Costa del Sol developments.
The American bosses behind Real Capital Solutions have snapped up sizeable plots in Estepona, Mijas and Marbella and continue to look at further opportunities along the coast.
The company, based in Marbella since 2013, already has five other developments, including The Retreat, in Elviria.
“We have spent around 100 million here so far and have a fund of 300 million to spend,” explained Managing Partner Peter Wells, based in Colorado.
“We are the largest developer on the Costa del Sol and our emphasis is on distressed properties.”
He added: “On top of that we do things transparently and always try and deliver on price and quality.”
The company – which made hundreds of millions buying and selling distressed properties in the US – has 16 staff working out of its office at Centro Plaza.
Local boss Taylor Cox, added: “The coast is really starting to come alive and it’s a pleasure to live in such a beautiful part of the world.”
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01