WHETHER it’s redesigning the Presidential Suite at a Melia hotel, or a luxury villa in Norway, the team at Estuco Interiors never take their eye off the ball.
With an incredible vision and passion for creativity, it is little surprise they have grown consistently for the last two decades. Now one of the coast’s leading interior design companies, the team of four professionals have never been busier.
“The coast has completely come alive and around 80% of our quotes are being accepted so we have a lot of work.” explains Christel Jurgensen.
“It is such a contrast to five or six years ago when I had a huge pile of quotes, almost none of them accepted.”
Based out of a fabulous flagship showroom in Centro Plaza, Mar-bella, the team offer bespoke designs perfectly tailored to meet your needs – however whimsical they may be.
The group of multilingual designers manage every aspect and detail of a project from conception to completion.
And they have built up a trusted network of craftsmen, builders, painters, electricians and suppliers who are always on time, on spec and on budget. The versatile team takes on residential, hospitality and restaurant projects and clients may choose from a huge range of fabrics, object d’art and the in-demand Farrow & Bail range.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00