A BRITISH tourist in Spain slathered himself in suncream and slid head-first across concrete and into a swimming pool.
The stunt left him covered in cuts and bruises as the concrete tore the skin off his belly.
The footage was captured by mum-of-three Kelly Crouch as she looked on wincing from her balcony in Benidorm.
The boy had been edged on by his friends, but crawled out of the pool with his stomach, arms and knees bleeding.
Kelly said: “They had been messing around all day but this was definitely the craziest thing I saw.
“It’s the sort of thing that probably only seems like a good idea after an afternoon of drinking.
“You could see them all whooping and cheering, I couldn’t believe he did it. I saw him around the hotel afterwards and he was covered in cuts and bruises to his legs and arms.
“He tried a couple of short ones but then they rubbed him up with suncream thinking it would help with the friction.
“The ground was solid concrete. Even though they covered it in water, it still must have hurt like hell.”
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35