THE champagne was flowing as fire breathers, dancers, and aqua gymnasts entertained partygoers at La Sala by The Sea’s White and Gold party.
In celebration of the start of the summer season, guests were treated to non-stop hors d’oeuvres including sushi, Thai spring rolls and brie canapes, while live violinists and drummers played along to the latest tunes from DJ Strutton.
“We have been very lucky with the formula we have found and this is going to be our busiest summer ever,” co-founder of La Sala group Wayne Elliott toldthe Olive Press,
“We are a brand that people relate to, we have got the younger crowd, we’ve got 80-year-olds and people with their kids, everyone can feel comfortable here, La Sala is about access and affordability and creating value.”
Celebrity guests included the likes of former footballer David Bentley, who now part-owns La Sala at the Gibraltar Sunborn Yacht Hotel.
“I’m very excited for the brand,” he told the Olive
Press, “this summer is going to be the biggest yet!”
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15
- WATCH: Dolphins’ fins MUTILATED by boats and fishing nets as BBC series filmed off coast of southern Spain reveals their numbers have HALVED - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 12:50
- British favourite Primark WILL be able to open in Marbella after five year battle - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 11:53
- Earthquake rocks residents in Spain’s Andalucia - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 17:03