HUGH Grant looked quite the connoisseur as he swirled wine around a glass during a glamourous night out in Marbella.
The floppy-haired Notting Hill star looked relaxed as he dined with his Swedish girlfriend and two others in popular bistro Casanis in the old town.
Fellow diners revealed the party of four tucked into a bottle of French rose and sipped on white wine before savouring a bottle of Alion, a velvety Ribera del Duero.
Grant, who is reported to have a villa in exclusive La Zagaleta, started with a soup before eating ‘fish of the day’, according to a fellow diner.
“They were clearly happy with the meal, but only after they were moved to the terrace outside,” he added.
“Originally they were sitting inside but the party were quickly whisked outside to eat al fresco.
“They got stuck in and were having a terrific night.”
TV producer girlfriend Anna Eberstein, 37, who is the mother of two of Grant’s four children, wore espadrilles and a white dress while the actor wore a shirt under a charcoal V-neck sweater.
The typecast bumbling romantic, 55, was later pictured taking a dip in the nearby briny, looking a little on the chilly side.
He was later slammed by tabloid newspapers for ‘letting himself go with four bellies and a turkey neck’.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25