IT’S not just British royalty, Premiership footballers and Saudi princes who head to Marbella in the summer months.
Ian Shaffer, founder of BQ Watches, one of Europe’s leading buyers and sellers of luxury watches and specialising in Rolex and all luxury watches, has also been coming to Marbella for many years.
He comes to relax but is always inundated with questions about watches and jewellery – after all, his firm is a top buyer of Breitling, Omega, Patek Phillipe and other high end jewellery, diamonds, and gold coins.
The company has been buying watches and jewellery from all over the world for more than 30 years.
In fact, on a recent trip to Luxembourg an elderly gentleman came to a BQ Watches roadshow with a badly beaten old Rolex Submariner from the 1960s expecting around €600.
The watch turned out to be the same model Rolex as worn by Sean Connery in an early James Bond movie.
He was astounded when BQW paid him €41,600 for his watch.
Founder Ian has decided to bring his roadshow to the Coral Beach Hotel in Marbella this year and will be there with his team from June 13-15 from 10am until 5.30pm.
Bring your goods for a free valuation without any appointment or obligation to sell.
For more information call +34 911 230 491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00