REAL Capital Solutions has successfully acquired and sold more than one billion euros of assets in the US.
This will soon be mirrored in Spain with 50 million euros of sales in the first two years alone.
The American private equity fund arrived in 2013 with a clear vision of what it wanted to achieve, firstly turning redundant buildings into valuable real estate and then watching local prices start to rise.
Fund partner, Taylor Cox, explains: “We analysed the economy and saw an affinity to market conditions back home – especially where second-homes are popular, such as in Florida.
“Our first task was to acquire and add value to projects that had ceased due to lack of funding during the downturn.
“The second phase is about providing new properties planned, designed and built to the high standards that our buyers expect.”
The strategic concept – now involving the launch of developments in Benahavis, Estepona and Mijas – is to bring quality property to the whole Costa del Sol – ‘developing property with integrity, transparency and care’.
Each site has been designed specifically to suit its location with a choice of entry-level apartments, ultra-high-luxury apartments and villa properties.
• Real Capital Solutions’ offices are based in Centro Plaza, Nueva Andalucia. Tel. 951 239 866.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00