HE has worked in some of the hippest hair salons in London.
And now, Daniel Boardman is taking Marbella by storm, running his own stylish boutique and lots, lots more.
While just 28, the Croydon lad, already counts Errol Douglas, in Knightsbridge, and Headmasters, in Mayfair, on his CV, as well as three years at top local salon Reflexions.
But now he has his own joint opposite the H10 hotel, which specialises in ‘beautiful, confidence-boosting hair’.
“I’ve worked in salons since I was 13, so I have a good idea about giving clients the most fashion forward looks.
“I give them what they want, but don’t let them get stuck in a rut,” he insists.
And, best of all, it even includes his mum and dad, who got married in Gibraltar this month.
“Of course, I couldn’t let my mum tie the knot without my help,” he adds.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00