NO foam, no spray parties, just pure harmony for the whole family to enjoy.
Situated in the white sandy El Rosario beach, Karma Beach Marbella offers the ultimate chill out experience.
With Cabana beds just moments from the water’s edge, the beautiful surroundings are perfect for relaxation.
And the food alone is worth the trip. A delicious daily fish course, Karma is also famous for its Asian fusion and Greek tapas. And with a hot stone grill, classic Mediterranean dishes are also popular with diners.
Open seven days a week from 10am, Karma beach offers everything from luxury dining to drinks next to cosy candlelight.
• For more information visit www.karmabeachmarbella.com
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00