LAWYER Jose Manuel Diaz at Konsell Abogados reveals how his firm works hard to make clients’ lives easier…
Everyone knows two things are certain in life: death and taxes.
You should hopefully already know that any will made in Spain should match your UK will, going on the new EU regulations,
And most importantly, succession cannot be overlooked and taking action now will prevent your loved ones going through unnecessary suffering.
Don’t just lie back thinking it will not affect as it may come back to haunt you.
We are here to help, and here are some of our clients who we have helped in the past:
She worked her way up through a multinational oil company from personal assistant to become, eventually a big fish… indeed, one of the top managers in the Netherlands.
One day using her expertise she decided to set up her own business assisting executives, working remotely here in sunny Spain!
She took on her sister and another employee, who had experience in the export flower market, and the company has grown and grown.
After trying several tax-legal firms, but failing to find the high level of service she had grown accustomed to back home, she got in touch with Konsell Abogados & Asesores.
Now three years on and she is delighted to see how her business is growing without having to worry about her legal or tax matters.
Indeed, for the last two years in a row she has received more than €10,000 in IVA refunds, thanks to the hard work of four different professionals at Konsell, who have all played their part in helping her grow.
One day we received a peculiar phone call from a legal colleague in Barcelona.
He was in a real pickle, as he had tried to assist his German friend and businessman, Hans, to buy a villa on the Costa de la Luz.
After getting him to sign a contract and letting him pay a €15,000 deposit, he realised he had messed it all up as there appeared two embargoes, one from a bank and another from social security, on the property in question.
Wisely, he decided to look for skilled professionals in Andalucia to get out of the legal quagmire and in just 45 days we got Hans a clean and unencumbered title which gave considerable relief to a comrade!
Taking on the incompetents:
We have just started helping a businesswoman whose tax advisor – a very cheap one – had been hiding notices of fines and infracciones from the tax authorities (Hacienda) for years.
She only found out when, out of the blue, Hacienda withheld €25,000 from her business account.
On visiting her local tax office she discovered she owes €75,000, including tax bills, fines and interests.
We are now dealing with the issue and making this advisor to face the consequences of his performance, as we have done in similar cases several times before.
We expect for success.
Can we help you with your issues here in Spain? Contact Konsell Abogados & Asesores for any legal and tax matters wherever you are at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+34) 956 330083
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00