EUROPEAN capitals projected the Union Jack onto their monuments and buildings last night in solidarity with the Vote Remain camp.
Poland’s Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw adorned the flag to show support, alongside the Eiffel tower in Paris and Madrid’s Cybele palace.
the Tate Modern and Millienium bridge in London also projected the flag as the remain and leave camps prepared for a frantic final day of campaigning.
German newspaper Der Speigel pleaded for Brits to vote remain last week, with ‘Please don’t go’ plastered on a Union Jack in English and German.
The British public go to the polls today in what has been described as the decision of a generation.
Polls suggest it will come down to the wire, while the bookies still believe the Remain camp will come through, although they have reduced the betting odds in recent weeks.
The result will be known at around 5am on Friday morning.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35