LOOKING for a meaty treat?
Well steak your money on Longhorn Restaurant in Benalmadena pueblo.
The incredibly popular Sunday and Monday BBQs are legendary.
From 1pm-1Opm on Sunday and from 6.30pm on Monday you can eat as much as you like for €16.50 including a great range of meats, mixed salad and a baked potato.
With a beefed up kitchen team the restaurant is now open every evening from 6:30pm.
But the dish to get every meat-lover’s juices flowing is the speciality ‘dry-aged’ steaks.
Hung for between 21 and 28 days at 1°C and at 60% humidity, the meat’s flavour subtly deepens due to enzyme activity.
Only cows older than eight and reared exclusively on pasture are used, and the result is a full-flavoured steak big enough for up to three.
Visit www.longhorn-del-sol.com or www.facebook.com/LonghornPueblo
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00