SPANISH authorities are allegedly refusing to repatriate the dead body of murdered Brit Andrew Bush.
His body is currently in a tomb near to his Estepona home, where he was fatally shot three times by his ex girlfriend Mayka Kukucova in April 2014.
While she has begun her 15 year sentence after being found guilty, Bush’s ex wife, Sam Mason, a former BBC television presenter, says their daughter Ellie Mason-Bush just wants to give her father a ‘respectable funeral’.
“First of all we were told that we could repatriate him but then the Spanish authorities changed their mind at the 11th hour and insisted on burying him, they slid him into a wall,” she said.
“He is stuck in a wall in Spain and my daughter wants to bring him home. He was a wonderful man. My daughter is mourning him but he is still stuck in Spain.”
Kukucova shot Bush, 48, with a .38 revolver at his beachside Estepona home.
She fled the scene in his Hummer car and travelled to Slovakia, where she was later arrested and charged with murder.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35