IF you want to master the Atlantic winds screaming up the coast then Tarifa has to be the most thrilling spot for all ocean sport enthusiasts.
KitePassion has offered lessons in kitesurfing, windsurfing, conventional surfing and stand up paddle for over 10 years. They guarantee to tailor each lesson to the student, and have been named a TripAdvisor ‘Excellent Experience.’
Once students are confident in their skills, they can also purchase equipment from KitePassion and begin enjoying their newfound skill on their own time.
• For more information call 615 683 051 or visit www.kitepassiontarifa.com
- From Nerja to Manilva: How far has construction of the record-breaking La Senda Litoral walkway progressed? - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 17:53
- Holiday season boosts Spanish train service Renfe - 19 Aug, 2016 @ 14:40
- Floating lanterns banned from Manilva’s Luna Llena festival - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 14:00
- Basque Culinary World Prize awarded to Venezuelan chef - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Spain faces uphill battle to meet new EU emissions goals - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 12:00
- Nerja welcomes hometown World Combat Jujitsu champion - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 17:14
- Dani Garcia opens new restaurant in Puente Romano - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Huge pharma company investing almost €300m into UK post-Brexit - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 09:52
- Spain paying €300m a year in pensions to people who are dead - 11 Aug, 2016 @ 09:02
- Evening horse racing on Sanlucar beach in August - 10 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00