Highlighting the roster of stars was Eva Longoria, whose own charity, the Eva Longoria Foundation, co-sponsored the event.
The Global Gift foundation raises millions in donations before dispersing the funds to charities around the world, including UNICEF, mothers2mothers and Fundacion SOS.
Eva posed with friends and hotel staff before making the rounds of TV interviews.
Other stars included Amaury Nolasco of Prison Break and the Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, who called for “less war and more love” on the red carpet.
- From Nerja to Manilva: How far has construction of the record-breaking La Senda Litoral walkway progressed? - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 17:53
- Holiday season boosts Spanish train service Renfe - 19 Aug, 2016 @ 14:40
- Floating lanterns banned from Manilva’s Luna Llena festival - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 14:00
- Basque Culinary World Prize awarded to Venezuelan chef - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Spain faces uphill battle to meet new EU emissions goals - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 12:00
- Nerja welcomes hometown World Combat Jujitsu champion - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 17:14
- Dani Garcia opens new restaurant in Puente Romano - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Huge pharma company investing almost €300m into UK post-Brexit - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 09:52
- Spain paying €300m a year in pensions to people who are dead - 11 Aug, 2016 @ 09:02
- Evening horse racing on Sanlucar beach in August - 10 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00