FANS of Spanish music are in for a treat with the No Sin Musica Festival in the heart of Cadiz.
Headlining the festival are Spanish singer-songwriter Bunbury and rock singer Loquillo.
No Sin Musica, now in its fourth year, aims to welcome 10,000 people through its gates on each day of the three day event.
Also making an appearance will be indie pop band Love of Lesbian, pop band Elefantes, and musician Julian Maes (all Spanish) as well as Mexican rock band Molotov.
The festival takes place from July 21-July 23.
- Spotlight on Oscar winning director Pedro Almodovar - 1 Sep, 2016 @ 15:56
- Know your tomatoes: Spain’s obsession with the red (and green) fruit - 27 Aug, 2016 @ 14:05
- From bears to wolves the search is on for Spain’s wild animals - 21 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00
- Five members of infamous Pink Panther gang arrested in €400,000 jewellery heist - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 09:55
- Katie Price slammed for joke about her son during Spain trip - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 19:16
- Mariano Rajoy to agree to Ciudadanos six demands in Spanish prime minister talks - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 11:51
- Albert Rivera’s Ciudadanos take steps to try to allow Rajoy to form a government - 16 Aug, 2016 @ 14:45
- American actress Sigourney Weaver to be honoured at San Sebastian film festival - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 14:30
- Mexican bullfighter gored at Malaga feria - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 13:03
- Brain food: the science behind taste - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00