IF you have transferred funds to or from Spain in the last nine years there is a high possibility that you would have spoken to or been indirectly associated with Kelly Eason.
Regional Sales Manager of Cambridge Global Payments, Kelly worked in the financial markets in London in the early ‘90s for over a decade and subsequently worked for many years with two of the UK’s leading currency providers in Spain before successfully joining Cambridge Global Payments – one of the largest global bank-independent providers.
Established in 1992 and launched in Spain at the start of 2015, Cambridge Global Payments transfers in excess of €27 billion annually.
The firm has grown from strength to strength, all due to the demand from private clients to receive an excellent rate of exchange coupled with an impeccable service.
Cambridge is authorised with the FCA, and the measures it has in place to protect and support its clients (including their data and payment transfers) instil a strong sense of confidence.
A simple registration process gives clients the option to easily save up to 4% compared to a high street bank on cross border payments.
Regarding the recent drop in value of sterling, there’s no-one better than Kelly Eason to explain.
‘‘Political uncertainty is never good for a currency, and we have seen Sterling suffer tremendously over the last few weeks following the Brexit referendum result which has understandably sent shockwaves through the international financial markets,” he said.
“Many of our new enquiries were concerned as to the value of their currency now or the value of the currency they intended to buy.
“Hindsight is a wonderful thing and we have seen a significant increase in clients employing hedging strategies to protect themselves from adverse market movement. Hedging isn’t a technical or scary term, in this case it just means contingency planning and we can help our clients by offering products that allow for reduction of risk from currency fluctuations and set limit orders with stop losses.’’
Sophie Hull, Client account executive for the Cambridge Global Payments in the Marbella office, adds: ‘‘Exchange rates fluctuate constantly, so whether you are buying your dream home in the sun or repatriating your funds back to your home country, Cambridge Global Payments are here to offer you access to excellent rates of exchange all partnered with a personal & reliable service’’
• Please contact Cambridge Global Payments so we can support and offer you options to make the most of your money. If you have never spoken to a currency specialist before then allow us to be your first and if you are currently using a bank or alternative arrangements to convert your currency then why not speak to us to ensure that you have the best deal – you may be surprised.
For a no obligation discussion or to compare rates why not contact the team on 0034 952 830 176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01