SPANIARDS rarely visit museums or read a book.
In fact, only 30% ever visit exhibitions or a library.
Meanwhile, some 40% have not read a book for at least a year.
In contrast, a study by the Center for Sociological Investigation (CIS) shows that 60% go to a cafe or bar at least once a week, while 20% of those visit every day.
At least the diet seems to be bringing happiness, with 70% putting happiness at over seven out of ten.
- Spotlight on Oscar winning director Pedro Almodovar - 1 Sep, 2016 @ 15:56
- Know your tomatoes: Spain’s obsession with the red (and green) fruit - 27 Aug, 2016 @ 14:05
- From bears to wolves the search is on for Spain’s wild animals - 21 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00
- Five members of infamous Pink Panther gang arrested in €400,000 jewellery heist - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 09:55
- Katie Price slammed for joke about her son during Spain trip - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 19:16
- Mariano Rajoy to agree to Ciudadanos six demands in Spanish prime minister talks - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 11:51
- Albert Rivera’s Ciudadanos take steps to try to allow Rajoy to form a government - 16 Aug, 2016 @ 14:45
- American actress Sigourney Weaver to be honoured at San Sebastian film festival - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 14:30
- Mexican bullfighter gored at Malaga feria - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 13:03
- Brain food: the science behind taste - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00