ReLExSmile or how to correct myopia and astigmatism without cuts and within minutes
Up to 97% of patients operated with this technique confirmed that their vision the next day of the operation was “good” or “very good” and virtually 100% of the patients, despite the nerves caused by eye surgery, described the procedure as “comfortable” or even “very comfortable”.
A little over a year ago, Hospital Clinica Ochoa launched the ReLExSmile technique in their Ophthalmology Unit, the most advanced microsurgery of the market in the field of laser surgery. A technique that allows eliminating nearsightedness and astigmatism in a few minutes. So far, hundreds of patients have benefited from improving their visual acuity.
In fact, up to 97% of patients operated with this technique highlighted that their vision the next day of the operation was “good” or “very good” and practically 100%, despite the nerves caused by ocular surgery, described the procedure as “comfortable” or even “very comfortable”.
Hospital Clinica Ochoa became at the time the first and only center of Malaga, a place it still holds, in using this treatment.
But what is the ReLExSmile technique and what makes it so special?
Developed by the prestigious firm CARL ZEISS, it is the most innovative technique for correcting myopia and astigmatism, providing great advantages and comfort for the patient. In addition, it is the least invasive procedure in eye surgery, which allows interventions without cuts in the cornea and respecting its structure. This means that subsequent complications are minimal and patients can recover their normal activity almost immediately. Other advantages are the elimination of dry eye syndrome, of the risk of infection or a considerable and ostensible reduction in the amount of severed.
In conclusion, ReLExsmile is the very forefront in laser techniques for the correction of myopia and astigmatism. Work, sports and driving without glasses or contact lenses will be a reality within a few days after this surgery in Hospital Clinica Ochoa.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01