A COSMETIC surgery addict who lives in Marbella has insured his body for €1.1 million.
Air steward Rodrigo Alves, 32, has undergone 43 operations in a bid to look like Barbie’s Ken.
Now he has insured his ‘look’ after a nose job ended in disaster in April.
His sixth rhinoplasty, performed in Iran, took a nosedive when his septum collapsed upon arrival in Marbella.
The Brazilian native had to fork out €47,000 to fix the botched job which had caused necrosis, a flesh-eating infection.
He hopes insurance will prevent future mammoth bills.
“I’ve spent nearly £350,000 on procedures over the past 11 years and I needed some insurance,” he said.
“I pay a monthly premium and from now on, if anything goes wrong I can get it fixed. if I’d been covered it would have paid for my last operation.
“It makes sense really, it’s a bit like having comprehensive cover with your car insurance.”
Rodrigo’s obsession with his looks developed from being severely bullied as a child.
He was diagnosed with a hormone dysfunction, which meant he was unable to develop muscle.
“I was physically bullied, boys would push me down the stairs,” said Rodrigo.
“When I was a kid I wanted to be beautiful and work as a flight attendant.”
In the past year alone, he has spent an incredible £95,000 on 20 surgeries, travelling to clinics from Iran to the United States.
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22