A TRIO of the world’s best chefs are coming to cook in Estepona, creating a variety of mouthwatering dishes that are certain to please the tastebuds.
Chefs, Jaume Puigdengolas from Skina, Diego Gallegos from Sollo and Mauricio Giovanini from Messina will create a menu featuring celery water, chestnuts, Malaga baby goat, gazpacho and sweet potato at the Kempinski Hotel Bahia, Estepona.
The Michelin star chefs have insisted on using only local produce of the region to create the tempting treats, each have personally designed four plates for eager food-lovers to enjoy.
The evening begins with cocktails and canopes, followed by wine and accompanying live guitar music.
Gastronomic experts on the day will inform attendees about the food during the main meals, showcasing the culinary skills of the Costa del Sol region.
To cap the night off, each chef will be holding a meet and greet with the guests during dessert.
The culinary experience starts on September 7 and 8.
Reserve your place by emailing email@example.com or call 952 809 500.
- Erasmus future uncertain after Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 18:00
- Spanish nurses rushing home post Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 17:00
- Specsavers Optica takes part in National Eye Health Week - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- Zara sees profit jump - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:00
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’ - 5 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- VIDEO: Distressed bull has its horns set on fire in Valencia - 27 Sep, 2016 @ 10:37
- Sexism row over bullet proof vests for female Guardia Civil staff - 26 Sep, 2016 @ 12:03
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’, warn UNESCO - 25 Sep, 2016 @ 12:18
- Guardia Civil uncover €250,000 of drugs in international raid - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 12:00
- Artists come together to present exhibition in Orgiva - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 09:00