CELEBRITY chef Steven Saunders is swapping his apron and toque blanche for suit and tie as he gets set to marry on the Costa del Sol.
Tying the knot with partner Michele, the boss at Little Geranium in La Cala ‘cannot wait’ for the big day.
The Olive Press can reveal that the former Michelin-star chef will tie the knot in front of 50 guests at the El Oceano hotel, in September.
“We’re both very excited,” the former Ready Steady Cook star said last night.
“I popped the question three years ago and thought it was about time.”
The couple moved to the Costa del Sol in 2015 to open their restaurant
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36