ELLIOTT Wright has announced he will not be inviting his former Only Way is Essex co-stars to his wedding.
The reality TV star, who owns Olivia’s restaurant in La Cala, says he is no longer close to the likes of Gemma Collins or Arg.
Now the star of his own show, Elliot Wright: Playa in Marbella, he is set to marry Sadie Stuart later this year, although they haven’t decided if it will be in the UK or Spain.
“I keep in touch with the Towie lot to a certain degree but I wouldn’t say I’m close, I live in Spain now,” the 35-year-old said.
“They’ve got their own careers to get on with.”
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36