NERJA will kiss goodbye to summer with the Chanquete World Music Festival on Saturday, September 17.
The brand new festival will be held at El Playazo beach from 5pm to 5am.
Bands taking part include Macaco, Chambao, La Mala Rodríguez, El Canijo de Jerez, Morodo & Okoume Lions, Miguel Campello, Tote King and Holy Boiz.
Headling artist Macaco honed his blend of rumba, reggae, funk and Latin American on the streets of Barcelona.
His 2009 album Puerto Presente hit number one in Spain and won plaudits from Rolling Stone magazine, with his first single Moving nominated for a Grammy.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36