ECCENTRIC black and white images will be plastered on the walls of La Termica cultural centre in Malaga.
If you look closely, you will see that they are globally recognised portraits, with a different person’s face, staring back at you.
This is because renowned photographer, Sandro Miller’s latest visual installment features solely actor John Malkovich.
The images are a take on pop culture where American Sandro has used Malkovich as his muse to recreate iconic images of Marilyn Monroe, Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso.
Together, The Perks of being a Wallflower actor and award-winning Sandro have recreated 41 of some of history’s most iconic portraits.
Commercial portrait photographer, Sandro said: “I have done nudes of John. I have dressed John like Henry VII, I have dressed John like the devil. And I once suspended John from a cross, and John’s never said no.”
The Malkovich Sessions will be available to feast your eyes on from October 15.
- Erasmus future uncertain after Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 18:00
- Spanish nurses rushing home post Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 17:00
- Specsavers Optica takes part in National Eye Health Week - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- Zara sees profit jump - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:00
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’ - 5 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- VIDEO: Distressed bull has its horns set on fire in Valencia - 27 Sep, 2016 @ 10:37
- Sexism row over bullet proof vests for female Guardia Civil staff - 26 Sep, 2016 @ 12:03
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’, warn UNESCO - 25 Sep, 2016 @ 12:18
- Guardia Civil uncover €250,000 of drugs in international raid - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 12:00
- Artists come together to present exhibition in Orgiva - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 09:00