A HOST of talented DJs have been lined up for the re-launch of Costa del Sol radio station Castle Radio FM.
Just five years after launching in his bedroom, founder Andrew Charles has opened a new state-of-the-art studio in Duquesa port as Castle Radio becomes a commercial radio station.
A number of experienced DJs on the Costa del Sol have been drafted in, including Olive Press head of sales Chris Birkett who enjoyed a decade-long career as a live DJ in Mallorca in the noughties.
“I am excited to be bringing one of the only late night English language shows to the coast,” said Chris. “I will be playing great music and hope to get some good debate going on the Last Word.”
Also coming on board is station manager Sid Olivera, who has over 35 years of radio experience.
“The challenges of starting a new commercial radio station and training new presenters in the art of broadcasting, is just about as exciting as it gets and at the risk of sounding a little bit cheesy, it’s like giving back to an industry that has given me so much pleasure for 35 years and continues to do so,” Sid said.
Tune in tonight on 89.2 or on-line at http://www.castleradiofm.com between 10pm and Midnight for a special Olive Press show.
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15