THERE’S a good reason why WoodFactory’s designs can be found at the coolest spots along the Costa del Sol.
The San Pedro-based company creates naturally beautiful, functional and durable furniture for both interior and exterior spaces.
Just check out the works at restaurants, including Siroko Beach, Dezentral and Finca Besaya.
The Dutch-owned company uses the best quality recycled wood from Holland, selecting every plank by hand to ensure it will work with the furniture.
The carpenters can optionally treat the wood with an oil to ensure they are smooth and these treatments can be chosen in different colour options, like white-wash, grey-wash or natural- wash. They employ an ancient, hand-crafted technique enabling an extremely strong fit without noticing hardly any screw or nail in their furniture.
Why not visit the factory to meet the carpenters and owner Kristel Schoeman-Daneel and chat about the perfect bespoke sofa, chair or table to fit your home.
There are hundreds of items to see and plenty of fun, innovative and durable designs for living rooms, kitchens, terraces and bedrooms.
• Visit www.woodfactory.es or call 620230376
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00