IT has been an exciting year for Alora’s leading agent Margaret Mitchell.
The boss of Alora Properties, who has been based in the area for 18 years, has had another fantastic year since moving to their new office last December.
Setting up just a few doors along from the former office, Alora Properties is going from strength-to-strength.
“We’ve had a great year,” Scot Margaret explains. “So far Brexit doesn’t seem to be affecting us and sales are good.
“We have moved offices but it is business as usual and we are working hard.
But things have not always be such smooth sailing.
Between 2008 and 2012, Margaret saw 12 agencies close in the area as Spain was slow to get out of the economic crisis.
But things have turned around and are continuing to be on the up.
“The area is popular as ever,” Margaret says. “With the opening of the Caminito del Rey, a lot of business is coming to nearby towns such as El Chorro and that is good for buying or selling property.”
With properties across the Guadalhorce Valley, Alora Properties also collaborates with agents in England and Belgium as well as the Costa del Sol.
• For more information visit www.alora.properties
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16