A TOP expat butcher has claimed third prize in a Costa del Sol talent competition.
Liam Bell, owner of Liam’s Quality Meets in Benavista, wowed the judges with his clean-cut rendition of the classic I Left My Heart in San Francisco.
He was singing at the Spain’s Got Talent competition in Benamara, which saw nine contestants perform for three judges at the L’Oriental restaurant.
Sponsored by The Spanish Estate Agent, the event managed to raise more than €1000 for childrens’ charity Niños Necesitados.
Owner of the estate agents Tony Reddin told the Olive Press: “It was a great night, five hours of brilliant entertainment and raising money for a great charity, we are really pleased with how it went.”
First prize went to youngster Paris Gibson, who wowed the audience with a cover of Robyn’s Dancing On My Own.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16